In this episode:
- Anthony, David, Karen and Steve discuss Exit Strategy, part of your vision for your salon business.
- Planning what your salon will look like when it comes time to sell your salon.
- Sale price of owner operated salon compared to a managed salon.
- We meet “Sparky” from Karens book.
- When should you sell?
- Asking for help in your salon business.
- Investing in coaching and mentoring.
- Working on your business instead of in it.
- Target Market and price increases.
- Groupon, and the effect on salon business.
- Money and how it effects our decisions in business.
- How Much Can I sell My Salon For
- We preview our new music track at the end of this episode.
Mentioned in these episodes:
- A Personal Journey to Salon Success – Karen’s book
- The Salon Success Club – Our flagship online mentoring and coaching program.
- Pricing MasterClass – Online training to help take your salon to the next level.
- PJ HAWN – Songwriter, Music Producer at sexy records. Creator of our new music track.
We really hope that you found this podcast informative. You can listen to more podcasts here:
We Appreciate your reviews!
Please leave a message on Facebook for us:)